Creating API Problem Filters
Filters can be used to remove known or expected API problems that cannot be readily corrected. Problem filters can be created easily using the
Create API Problem Filter
Using the quickfix let's see how we can add a new filter.
The Problems view
- Open the Problem view.
- Select an API Tooling problem.
- Use Ctrl + 1 to trigger the quickfix from the problem view.
- Select Finish to create the new filter.
Editing the resource
- Open the resource the API problem exists in.
- Use Ctrl + 1 on the corresponding problem.
- One of the quickfix proposals will be the creation of a problem filter for the corresponding problem.
- Select it and the problem filter is added for you.
Once the problem filter has been created the corresponding resource is rebuilt and the problem is removed from the Problems view and any open editors.
API Problem Filters Property Page
Add API Problem Filter Quickfix